Honeycomb Bravo Thrust reverser handlesA set of 3D printed thrust reverser handles for the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant. A bigger replacement for the small original Honeycomb handles. Make those Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane or P3D flights more immersive and enjoyable!
- The design is a mix of the Boeing 737/777 style handles to make them practical for the Bravo
- It takes only a couple of minutes to replace the original reverser handles and this kit uses the standard screws
- These handles also work for aircraft with 4 engines
- The set contains a left and right reverser, both are different to hide the print seam on the bottom of the lever
- Makes for a great addition to the Throttle handle replacement set
- Also make sure to check out our Checklist holder for the Honeycomb Alpha Yoke
Please note, this set only contains the 2 white reverser handles. The actual Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant and big NO1 & 2 Handles in the pictures are NOT included!*This is a 3D printed product. Because of this production process, it may show some very minor optical imperfections. Due to how 3D printing with filaments work, layer lines are visible.
- Remove the original screw
- Put the correct reverser handle on, make sure the print seam is on the back/bottom and not visible. (there is a left and a right handle)
- Insert the screw again