Honeycomb Bravo Throttle handlesA set of 3D printed throttle handles for the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant. The original Honeycomb handles are relatively small, and this replacement set has a much more realistic scale. Make those Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane or P3D flights more immersive!
- The design is closely inspired by the Boeing 737
- Comes as a set of 2 with inlaid 3D printed black numbering 1 & 2
- It takes about 2 minutes to replace the original throttle handles and this kit uses the standard screws
- These handles only work for aircraft with 2 engines since they are too big to fit the other 2 levers
- A nice addition to the Thrust reverser handle set!
- Also make sure to check out our Checklist holder for the Honeycomb Alpha Yoke
Please note, this set only contains the 2 white throttle handles. The actual Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant is NOT included!*This is a 3D printed product and assembled by hand with the highest attention to detail. Because of this production process, it may show some very minor optical imperfections. Due to how 3D printing with filaments work, layer lines are visible.
- Remove the original screws
- The easiest way to insert the screw is to hold the new handle vertical and to drop the screw in, make visually sure it’s inserted correctly, and in the middle.
- Hold the screw in place with a good fitting screwdriver, and then put the handle with the screw on the lever. This makes inserting the screw into the hole much easier and prevents the screw being inserted under an angle. (no force should be needed to install the screw)