The Honeycomb Bravo phone holder is a strong and sturdy accessory with honeycomb design elements, which makes it a great addition to your Bravo. A practical accessory to place your phone or small tablet and display the FMC (WebFMC or aviaCDU), charts or other apps, during your flights.
- Strong construction
- Foam inserts to prevent moving and scratches
- Honeycomb style design elements
- Opening on the bottom to be able to slide up from the bottom of the screen
- Opening for charging cable
- Easy to mount with the 2 standard hex bolts of the Bravo
- The Dimensions of the backplate where the phone rests on are 77x105mm. Any protruding cameras should be above 105mm. (The maximum thickness of your phone/case should not exceed 11mm)
- Allen key for mounting included
Please double-check the dimensions of your phone or case to make sure it fits in the holder!
Please note, the actual Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant/Phone is NOT included!
*This is a 3D printed product and assembled by hand with the highest attention to detail. Because of this production process, it may show some very minor optical imperfections. Due to how 3D printing with filaments work, layer lines are visible.