This is the DaniSim Honeycomb Bravo flap mod, a modular flap lever system that was designed with maximum practicality in mind. A single baseplate with magnetic comb inserts and spring-loaded lever. The baseplate is only mounted once and can remain in place even if you use different aircraft. All the commercial levers, as well as the GA ones, fit without interfering with the baseplate (not tested with the Airbus pack). The system can also be used with all four engine levers. Our flap lever is fixed into place with a single set screw and can be easily installed and removed in just a few seconds.
Unlike other systems, where the lever action feels rough and grinding (because of standard 3D printing techniques and materials), a lot of time was spent on our system to have a very smooth movement when pulling the lever with a special design and using low friction material. Fitment was also a very important part to have as little play on the system as possible.
The goal was to make a system that can be quickly changed and doesn’t damage the Honeycomb Bravo coating every time you switch aircraft. Here, you simply change the magnetic comb insert, or remove the insert completely and leave the baseplate in place to fly with the GA levers. Another advantage of this system is that the price of the different inserts can be kept low because they are not part of the baseplate. The inserts are available for MSFS and X-Plane aircraft.
This base package includes the baseplate, lever, and 737 comb insert compatible with the PMDG 737 and Zibo 737, other inserts for different aircraft can be found here.
- For Microsoft Flight Simulator and X-Plane
- Inspired by the Boeing 737 flap system
- Single standard baseplate
- Easy mounting
- Change aircraft in a few seconds
- The base and comb inserts with detents are magnetic
- Spring-loaded flap lever, for a realistic feeling
- Special low friction material for the slide system of the lever
- Different inserts are available for different aircraft
- Painted resin lever knob
- Vinyl text sticker on lever knob and comb inserts
- Black and white color to remain true to the Honeycomb design
- You need to buy the base package just once. After that, you only need the insert for the aircraft of your choice.
This set contains:
1x Magnetic baseplate
1x Spring-loaded flap lever
1x 737 magnetic comb insert
1x Allen Key
1x Spare set screw
Please note, the actual Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant is NOT included! This set only contains the flap system.
*This is a 3D printed product and assembled by hand with the highest attention to detail. Because of this production process, it may show some very minor optical imperfections. Due to how 3D printing with filaments work, layer lines are visible.